Library readers are serviced differentially on 10 points on literature issuance: on 6 subscriptions and in 9 reading rooms. Reading rooms are located in all Institutes of the University.
The main tasks of the department are:
- Introduction of modem information technologies in the service process;
- Organization of operational and high-quality user service;
- Organization of thematic exhibitions of literature and exhibitions of new additions;
- the creation of an electronic database of the card file of readers;
- the provision of consulting assistance in the independent search and selection of information sources;
- the formation of ancillary funds in accordance with the profile of the University and the information needs of the readers;
- analysis of information needs ofusers.