Reference and bibliographic department
Information-bibliographic Department ensures reference and bibliographic and information services for all categories of readers (students, undergraduates, teachers and university staff).
Readers are provided assistance in the selection of literature for abstracts, coursework, diploma works on the use of the reference and search apparatus.
Classes on the basics of information and bibliographic culture are conducted.
The main tasks of the department are:
- Reference and bibliographic and information services for readers on the basis of traditional and modem information technologies including Internet resources;
- Formation and introduction of the reference and search apparatus (RS A) – catalogs and card files;
- to maintain databases “Proceedings of the TS” and “Conference proceedings”;
- the compilation of scientific and auxiliary indexes and recommendatory lists of literature in support of the scientific and educational work of readers and specialists;
- to teach readers the basics of the information-bibliographic culture.
Head of reference and bibliographic department:
Taubatyrova Damyla Amangeldikyzy